Send Message +918837841113
IAS,IPS,UPSC - India’s best learning platform
MAINS TEST SERIES
PRELIMS TEST SERIES 2020
PRELIMS TEST SERIES 2021
previous year Mains papers
Previous year prelims paper
Essay test series
Q1.With reference to Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana (PMSYMDY), consider the following statements:
1. A worker in unorganised sector with a monthly salary of Rs. 15000 can participate in the scheme.
2. The subscriber of the scheme need to contribute a predefined amount till 40 years of age.
Select the correct statements/ Statement from the options given below:
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Q2. Consider the following Viruses
3. Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
4. TIOMAN virus
5. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
Select the viruses which find Bats as a Natural host.
1 and 2
Q3. Imposing which of the following emergency requires parliamentary approval:
1) national emergency
2) president's rule
3) Financial emergency
Choose the answer from options given
1& 2 only
Q4. With reference to National Council for Rejuvenation, Protection and Management of River Ganga, Consider following statements:
1. The council is headed by prime minister.
2. CEO NITI AYOG is ex officio member of the council.
3. The Council Replaced the National Ganga River Basin Authority.
4. The Council shall meet atleast once in every year.
Select the correct statements/Statement from the options given below:
Q5. The power of Judicial Review can be inferred from:
1. Article 32.
2. Article 226.
3. Fundamental rights
4. Rule of Law.
Select the correct answer from the options given below:
1 and 2
Content is protected !!
I accept the
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Email Reset Link
No products in the cart.
bloggers like this: