Send Message +918837841113
IAS,IPS,UPSC - India’s best learning platform
MAINS TEST SERIES
PRELIMS TEST SERIES 2020
PRELIMS TEST SERIES 2021
previous year Mains papers
Previous year prelims paper
Essay test series
Q1. With reference to National Infrastructure Pipeline, Consider the following statements:
1. The project is to step up infrastructure investment during the fiscal period of 2020 to 2025.
2. The largest share of capital expenditure to be invested will be in the Roads and Highway sector followed by Energy.
3. The largest share of investment to be made in the Railways will be provided by Private sector.
4. At present only a handful of strong private sector Participants are available causing less number of Projects under PPP.
Select the correct statements from the options given below:
1 and 4
1 and 2
Q2. Consider the following statements with reference to the Constitution of India-
1. Constitution explicitly speaks about the review power of the Supreme Court under Article 137.
2. There is no explicit mention of ‘curative power’ in the Constitution.
Which of the above is/are correct?
Both 1 and 2
None of the above
Q3. With reference to pre-packaged items in India, it is mandatory to the manufacturer to put which of the following information on the main label, as per the Food Safety and Standards (Packaging and Labelling) Regulations, 2011?
1. List of ingredients including additives
2. Nutrition information
3. Recommendations, if any, made by the medical profession about the possibility of any allergic reactions
Select the correct answer using the code given below
1,2 and 3
2,3 and 4
1,2 and 4
1 and 4 only
Q4. Consider the following statements with respect to the hallmarking of gold jewellery-
1. It will be mandatory to hallmark gold jewellery from January 15, 2021.
2. Hallmarking will be available only in 14, 18 and 22-carat options.
3. There will be 4 marks on hallmarked gold. Which of the above is/are correct?
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
All of the above
Q5. Consider the following statements with respect to the Consumer Price Index (CPI)-
1.Services are not included in the basket used to measure CPI.
2.The prices of all the items in the basket have equal weightage in the value calculation of the basket.
3.The core-CPI excludes the food and oil from the basket.
Which of the above are correct?
Only 1 and 3
Only 1 and 2
All of the above
Content is protected !!
I accept the
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Email Reset Link
No products in the cart.
bloggers like this: